Kids and grandkids are out of school and many of us are looking for ways to keep them occupied and on track with their schooling. Below are a few free resources that you can use with your loved ones to explore the world with a simple click from your laptop or mobile device!
Online Learning Resources
- Scholastic Learn at Home is also offering their lessons for free. You can choose activities from grade levels between Pre-K and 6+. These include e-books that kids can read along with and educational videos under their "Watch and learn Library."
Virtual Field Trips
- San Diego Zoo has a website just for kids with amazing videos, activities, and games. Enjoy the tour!
- Explore Yellowstone National Park without waiting for your trip out there.
- Roam the surface of Mars on the Curiosity Rover.
- Travel to Paris, France to see amazing works of art at The Lourve.
- Allow history to come to life by visiting The Great Wall of China.
- Explore three floors of fun at Boston Children’s Museum.
Live Animal Cameras
The COVID-19 pandemic is an important time in history. It has not only altered our lives but has reminded us the resilience of humans and our ability to adapt. The spread of the virus may have slowed us down, but it doesn’t have to shut us down. Keeping an open line of communication with our clients is important to us. Reach out to us and let’s carve out some time to simply say hello and catch up over video chat. We’d love to hear from you!
This document is for educational purposes only and should not be construed as legal or tax advice. One should consult a legal or tax professional regarding their own personal situation. Any comments regarding safe and secure investments and guaranteed income streams refer only to fixed insurance products offered by an insurance company. They do not refer in any way to securities or investment advisory products Insurance policy applications are vetted through an underwriting process set forth by the issuing insurance company. Some applications may not be accepted based upon adverse underwriting results. Death benefit payouts are based upon the claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company. The firm providing this document is not affiliated with the Social Security Administration or any other government entity.
By clicking on these links, you will leave our server, as they are located on another server. We have not independently verified the information available through this link. The link is provided to you as a matter of interest. Please click on the links above to leave and proceed to the selected site.